eEngineering | Online English for Engineers
- Build English language skills required for successful communication.
- Learn functional language for common tasks in the engineering profession.
- Develop strategies for communicating with a non-technical audience.
- Build speaking skills you can use in the English-speaking workplace.
- Strengthen your writing, reading, and listening skills.
The harmonious combination between eClasses (self-pace learning) and eConversations (live instructor training) effectively helps students improve their English skills and perfectly replaces classroom training.
eClasses gives students a comprehensive knowledge of English vocabulary, grammar, listening and reading while eConversations creates an interactive environment for students to work with dedicated teachers and peers in small learning groups of up to 6 students to practice and use what they learnt from eClasses confidently.
Our product concept is based on concrete researches and for the positive development of learners across all skills:
Below is the course’s structure:
|eBlended||100% native teachers||16 weeks
(24 hours of eConversations
+ 50 hours of eClasses)