Designed to meet specific acoustic technical requirements, IBI incorporates modern and traditional learning methods that create a motivating, interactive and freer environment so to maximize learners’ engagement and time.
An important element of IBI eConversations (live classroom learning) is the notion of collaboration. This is an essential component of virtual instruction because it differentiates from other types of eLearning. The key elements of eConversations are:
- Collaboration: IBI’s Cloud-based Real Time Communication – eConversations allows students and teachers to interact LIVE on a personal and group level. Thanks to a wide range of powerful features and useful tools – interactive whiteboards, text chatting and teacher-managed control options – our teachers are able to optimize our teaching method to dynamically lead the live class via group discussion, learning activities (educational games, quizzes, board games, jeopardy etc.) and team competition.
- Convenience: IBI’s LMS was built with high level of automation and personalization that allows students to enroll, choose schedules, register and take classes INDEPENDENTLY;
- Customization: eConversations can be customized based on the requirements of your organization’s real-world challenges. It can help develop productive new networks among employees;
- Class size: Small class size with six students per class. Based on careful researches and observations by our experts, this is the ideal number to make the most of live online learning since it enables to build stronger relationships among students as well as between teacher and students. Moreover, it promotes peers learning.
- Combination: eConversations’ learning content is highly professionally designed in harmony with eClasses to maximize your learning experience;
Below is the short demonstration of eConversations which was designed to go parallel with Unit 7 | eClasses II: Dream job