When design thinking is applied to strategy and innovation, the success rate for innovation dramatically improves.
The Design Thinking process has been introduced by IDEO and perfected by research at Stanford. This training is user-driven innovation at its best, perfect for companies that want to discover hidden opportunities in a specific market segment.
What you will benefit from this course?
- Learn the skills and mindsets of design thinking and build your team’s confidence to tackle complex challenges.
- Grow your team’s problem-solving toolkit with techniques taught by design thinking practitioners.
- Develop the skills and mindsets to support breakthrough innovation.
- Empower your team to apply practical design thinking methods to daily work.
- Execute bold new ideas by building creative confidence.
- Create a more collaborative and customer-centric team.
What you will cover?
- Ethnographic research
- Customer journey mapping
- Opportunity mapping
- Concept Development
- Co-creation with customers
- Customer validation
- Business validation
Who is your coach?
Silvia Buonpadre has a great experience, and the quality of a talented trainer. She possesses a deeper global awareness and understanding of other cultures. She knows how to win the hearts and minds of students by using pedagogy innovation.
Which teaching method is applied?
|eClasses (Online coaching)||eConversations (Live instructor training)|
|3 weeks: 15 hours||3 weeks: 6 hours|
Our innovation courses are designed based on the learning curve as shown in the chart below:
IBI Blended eLearning was designed to achieve a good balance between group learning and real time discussion, self-study and interactive learning, which is conducted by competence based teachers and experts to completely replace classroom training.
IBI Online Teaching Method | Explanation Video