In today’s highly competitive and uncertain market environment, product or service development must ensure that they have included innovative values.
Creativity in product/ service innovation describes a new technique for improving the creativity process in product/ service design.
What will you benefit from this course?
- Identify and assess customer opportunities
- Generate and evaluate new product and service concepts
- Design services and customer experiences
- Evaluate product development economics
What will you cover?
Module 1: Sources for idea generation
- Great ideas
- Brainstorming common rules
- Research on brainstorming and creativity
- Concept sketches and sketch modeling
- Concept generation process
- External and internal search – brainstorming
- Concept generation – example of combining ideas
- Concept of down selection
Module 2: Creative Barriers
- Thinking Patterns
- Right Answer Syndrome
- Fear of Failure
Module 3: Creative enhancement methods
- Lateral thinking
- “Six thinking hat”
- Mind mapping
- Random stimulation
Module 4: Design of services and customer experience
- Services experience cycles
- Real-world group project:
– Analysis and concept development
– Map out the customer experience cycle for your project idea
– Think of innovation opportunities that stem from that cycle
Who is your coach?
Hans Weemaes, listen to his introduction:
Which teaching method to be applied?
|eClasses (Online coaching)||eConversations (Live instructor training)|
|4 weeks: 20 hours||4 weeks: 8 hours|
Our innovation courses are designed based on the learning curve as shown in the chart below:
IBI Blended eLearning was designed to achieve a good balance between group learning and real time discussion, self-study and interactive learning, which is conducted by competence based teachers and experts to completely replace classroom training.
IBI Online Teaching Method | Explanation Video