Studies show that more than 70% of the digital transformation implementations fail. More worryingly, 17% of failures jeopardize even the existence of companies.
A company nowadays needs to create a business intelligence framework that combines human intelligence and digital intelligence.
Digital transformation is essentially business transformation that comes about as a response to changes in consumer behavior. The changes in customer demands are caused by the rapidly advancing technology, and the shift in how they access information, products and services.
However, studies show that more than 70% of the digital transformation implementations fail. More worryingly, 17% of failures jeopardize even the existence of companies. The key reasons of these failures come from a nonperforming and disengaging culture or non-collaborative behaviors in a company. So, the best way to make a digital transformation successful is preparing your employees with the right mindset and a supportive culture. In other words, through targeted training.
This course – designed and developed by Axiobit, Ireland and IBI Global, promises to be one of the most qualified courses to help companies determine how to transform properly by assessing whether the current processes, procedures, operating models and organizational structures are still relevant.
What you will this course cover?
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Transformation
- Lesson 1: Background and relevance of Digital Transformation
- Lesson 2: Incorporating Digital Transformation in your Strategy
- Lesson 3: Research skills – Understanding global & local environment
- Lesson 4: Preparing – Evaluation of main challenges
- Lesson 5: Fit with company culture & decision-making style
Module 2: Crafting Innovation – Methods & Tools
- Lesson 1: Design Thinking
- Lesson 2: Corporate Innovation Accelerator
- Lesson 3: Managerial tools: BPM, BRE, CM, DMS
- Lesson 4: Visual management & Prototyping
- Lesson 5: Designing better business models
Module 3: Design Successful Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Lesson 1: Setting priorities in Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Lesson 2: Definition & prioritization of initiatives
- Lesson 3: Designing a road map
- Lesson 4: Project
Module 4: Innovation: the practical aspects
- Hot topics by industries
- Case studies and trends in Banking & Finance and Retail.
- Course project
Which teaching method will be applied?
|eClasses (Online coaching)||eConversations (Live instructor training)|
|8 weeks: 40 hours||8 weeks: 16 hours|
Our innovation courses are designed based on the learning curve as shown in the chart below:
IBI Blended eLearning was designed to achieve a good balance between group learning and real time discussion, self-study and interactive learning, which is conducted by competence based teachers and experts to completely replace classroom training.
IBI Online Teaching Method | Explanation Video