Intrapreneurships foster autonomy and independence, while attempting to find the best resolution for an organization.
Intrapreneurships happen when a company or corporate faces the challenges of change, the pressure of growth or the push on innovation initiatives.
This course focuses on intrapreneurial leadership based on the concept from captain of spaceship earth considered as a leadership method that is most successful for intrapreneurship process and development.
- Prepare leaders for the intrapreneurship in the era of innovations
- Aware the leaders about organization’s culture, structure and talent development essential for building intrapreneur and innovations inside and out.
What will the course cover?
Module 1: The Critical Role of Innovation Leadership for Organization Success
- Moving towards intrapreneurship mindset
- Resilience and intrapreneurship
- Importance of intrapreneurship and innovations for your company
- Put innovation projects top of the organization agenda
- Intrapreneurship and sustainability
Module 2: Insightful leader interviews on building successful intrapreneurship culture
- Creating a leadership vision
- Focusing on the future
- A vision of resilient future
- Resilient leadership development
- Supporting intrapreneurs by promoting generous collaboration
Module 3: Leadership to leverage organizational talent
- Encouraging autonomy to fuel innovative thinking
- Developing proactive behavior in your organization
- Intrinsic motivation to empower talent innovations
- Building commercial awareness to optimize your talents’ competence
- Understanding calculated risks and political acumen
Module 4: Building innovative organizational structure
- Allocating innovation resources to thrive
- Rewarding entrepreneurial spirit and encourage risk-taking and failures
- Increasing productivity and innovation by avoiding organizational friction
- Senior leaders’ role to build innovation culture and organizational freedom
- Cooperating with outsider experts to boost innovation out of your current silo
Module 5: Implementing innovation culture for intrapreneurial organization
- Boosting innovative thinking and new approaches to problem-solving
- Encouraging talents to make decision and take full responsibility
- Regularly sharing insights in your company
- Allowing, admitting and inspiring calculated risk-taking
- Moving forward
Who is your coach?
Raed Almubarak is an Entrepreneurship, Business, and Technology Consultant for SMEs and Government utilities. He has worked with different organizations to develop their business plans and strategies. With Doctoral of Business Administration (DBA) from Columbia Southern University (USA) on Leadership Styles of Internet Generation, and 30 years’ experience in Technology and Business in Electricity and Water Authority (EWA) in Bahrain and in Canada, he founded Raed Ideas Consultancy (in Canada) to develop business plans for SMEs. In 2021, he founded ASTRONAR for Consultancy and e-learning (Bahrain). In 2021, he launched his first book in Bahrain “Internet Generation in Arab world”. He is a writer in different Bahrain newspapers with topics about business and community. He is a member in Talent Development Associate, Bahrain Small Medium Business Society, and Bahrain Management Society. He is co-founder of United Nations International SMEs Organization (UNISMO). He had certification from Association for Talent Development (ATD) as “New Manager Training Program Developer” and ITIL.
Which teaching method will be applied?
(Live instructor training)
|5 weeks: 25 hours||5 weeks: 10 hours|
Our innovation courses are designed based on the learning curve as shown in the chart below:
IBI Blended eLearning was designed to achieve a good balance between group learning and real time discussion, self-study and interactive learning, which is conducted by competence based teachers and experts to completely replace classroom training.
IBI Online Teaching Method | Explanation Video